Thursday, February 11, 2010

SNOW DAY

I was, not so gently, pulled from my sleep this morning hearing the words "Snow, look, snow...can we go outside?"

I had to take a few pictures. I have been in Texas for 4 winters now and I am fully confident in saying that we have never had a winter like this. We have never had so many days of snow and never this much at a time.

Do you see our little friends on the top branch? We are just glad he's out there and we're in here.


I turned my back for two seconds while Dain was leaving for work this morning to find this. They even got the chairs out themselves. I know it is a little dark.

This is what it looked like from the front. Even cuter.





1 comment:

Durrett Family Band said...

Oh my. They looks so cute out there in the garage. They look like they have fun together.