Friday, August 6, 2010

OREGON COAST

We were crazy enough to attempt a trip to Oregon for my family reunion when Grayer was just 3 1/2 weeks old...and thank goodness we did. Look at all the cute pictures we got from it. Grayer was definitly spoiled silly. I'm pretty sure someone was holding him all the time.

AZ found a new best friend...cousin Annie. She followed Annie everywhere. Thank you Annie for being such a great friend.

Dade still wanted in on holding Grayer again...

and again.

We visited the Tillamook Cheese Factory. Great Ice Cream. And yes, even Dain enjoyed it.

Cow #1

Cow #2

This was a really fun air museum. It was a huge hanger for Blimps during WWII.

It had tons of cockpits for the kids to climb all over. I think AZ would make one good looking pilot.

Look at these two little cuties. This is Beckett. They are about two months apart in age. I love this picture because they are so little they only take up one seat.

JOY!

Dain took the kids whale watching and got this great picture of the coast.

This is a pretty great picture too.

The view from one of the houses.

Mummy Dade.

A little hard to tell, but Grayer really started smiling while we were there. He melts my heart.

Beach Bum.

Beach Bums.

Dain took the kids to a nearby tide pool. The water was so cold no one wanted to get in, but couldn't resist getting their feet wet.

AZ was so cold she used Momma's jacket and still wasn't so sure about getting her feet wet.

This is the perfect picture to end with. LOVE.
Thank you for a wonderful time.

2 comments:

Polly said...

I think I got a picture of almost everyone holding the most popular guy at the reunion. We loved being with you and are so greatful you made the effort to come. The day we got home Coen said "Mom I wish every week was a family reunion."

The Clay's said...

I'm so extremely sad that I didn't get to come out to the reunion. Hopefully next time! I watched the video of it when we were at my parents this weekend and I LOVED being able to at least see that! Especially Dade in the mummy outfit. In a way it was Abram's way of "meeting" the family. I'm glad you guys had a good time. If you are ever out here let us know!