Monday, November 15, 2010

I AM SO FAR BEHIND

These pictures are from two different days. The one above is of our sweet, thumb sucking little Grayer. That kids loves a good thumb.
The following pictures are from the day we got the costume box down from the attic.
Yes, that costume is WAY TOO SMALL. He wore it when he was 2, three years ago.

This cute "chic" has never been used for Halloween, just for fun.

Most beautiful picture in the world.

I'm so proud to have a doctor in the family.

From here on out the pictures take a funny turn. I'm not sure there were too many monkey vikings...

and I'm pretty sure if a doctor showed up with this much bed head, I wouldn't let him touch me...

(quick reading break)

gun slinging, viking, doctor...

and last, but not least...the witch monkey.

3 comments:

Jordan said...

Fun! That's a great idea for those days when you're stuck inside and have already played with every toy. TIme to move on to the costume box. I'll have to remember that!

Erin said...

You know us - we're dress up fans :) I think the box should stay down from the attic!!

Durrett Family Band said...

Cute, cute, cute. Love the witch monkey.