Monday, December 13, 2010

PUMPKIN PATCH

The day before Halloween we went to the Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch. My kids love this place. It's a tradition.

It will be a sad day when this little peanut is too big for the sling.

There are my two criminals.

She looks too happy to be in jail.

We were the first ones in line for the barrel train ride.

Cute smiles and running. Two things we saw a lot of while we were there.

He wanted to do it "ALL BY MYSELF".

Look closely at both of their faces.

I can't decide which one makes me laugh more...AZ

or Dain.

While I was taking the pictures of Dain and AZ, Dade decided to make himself at home in the bounce house across the way.

And yes, that is Dain in the bounce house with AZ. I guess the sign that says "FOR KIDS ONLY" really meant "FOR KIDS OF ALL AGES".

Please note the boots....pirates.

A little mummy face painting...

along with a little pumpkin and we can call it a day.

1 comment:

Durrett Family Band said...

Your family is so beautiful. Looks like you had a great time.