Thursday, October 27, 2011

GRAYER 101

This boy loves, loves balls. He has discovered that they even taste good.

Hard to smile and keep a ball in your mouth?...Not for this guy.

Now, the tasting fascination does not end there. Frozen fishies also taste yummy and feel good on sore gums.
Please note the drool coming off his chin.

I think it is the combination of his shirt and the fish that make me laugh. I don't think anyone has to worry about their daughters here.

He is finally drinking from a cup all by himself (months ago now). This kid was pretty stubborn and wanted Mom or Dad to do all the work.

A few months ago I posted that I never let the older kids get messy...well, now we have an even messier picture.

BBQ Beans...if anyone was wondering.

He sure cleans up pretty.

We also started walking over a month ago.

He looks so proud of himself. This last week or so he has finally decided to give up the crawling thing altogether.

Poor kid.

With us in between houses right now, he gets the short end of the stick when it comes to naps.

This is how he spent the last hour of church last week. I finally caved and drove him around to let him get a nap. Can you blame me? Wouldn't you drive around to get a peek at that cute face?

1 comment:

Durrett Family Band said...

oh my goodness. i want to kiss that little sleeping baby. he's getting so big!