Wednesday, December 26, 2012

PUMPKIN PATCH


This year's trip to the Pumpkin Patch marked a first.  No Dade.  Since we home-schooled last year I was able to still take him, but not so this year.  Which he reminded me of several times this past fall.
Grayer though was fully aware of the fun and joy this place can bring.


We were joined by beloved cousin RoRo and sister Eva, along with Aunt Stacy and Oma.
I will forever remember the way these two talked and played with each other.  Precious.


No Pumpkin Patch is complete without a hayride...


bounce house...


bounce house...


and screaming.  Seriously screaming.  We quickly figured out that the best way to get them to all look was to have them scream.


Souvenirs to take home (one for Daddy, Mommy, Dade, Aislyn, Grayer and baby girl). 


This will be Asilyn's last year.  I'm still dying inside when I think about her going to Kindergarten next year.  She has become my little companion.  Always willing to help me with anything, especially if it has to do Grayer.  What will I do without her?


This little guy is going to be beside himself without his built in playmate.


Two peas in a pod.

No comments: