Friday, November 1, 2013

DATE NIGHT WITH ANGEL


A few months back Dain and I started taking the kids on "dates".  I got to take Aislyn first.


We headed to Main Street Days in Grapevine. 
Just last week and we were figuring out what to wear for Spirit Week Dress up as Your Future Career Day, she told me she wants to be a fire fighter.  Who knew?


Not sure I have mentioned this before, but she LOVES corn...especially corn on the cob.  I think she ended up eating almost three of them.


Her "fall back" career was to be a vet...seriously.


I was tempted to put in the video I took of this ride.  She was giggling so hard everyone around me was giggling too.


Last ride of the night...Ferris Wheel.
I had one of those Mommy Freak Out moments.  I suddenly realized she wasn't strapped in or anything and could jump out of the cart at any moment.  Any one else have these similar experiences?  

No comments: