Friday, July 24, 2009

CALI

The kids and I are visiting my parents here in California for 11 days and we are having such a wonderful time. I don't have any pictures, because I didn't bring my camera :(, but here are a few highlights so far...

Dade's First Visit to the Dentist (all smiles and no cavities)
Aunt Laura's Birthday Party
Swimming with the Cousins
Walks...with stops to pick wild blackberries...all the better when warmed by the sun
Riding the Dune cycles...over and over and over again
Deer in the back yard
Time playing games with my family

That's it....I just called my sister and am going to borrow her camera...I have to have pictures of this.

4 comments:

Polly said...

I put a couple of pictures on my blog.

Pierce and Stacy said...

Fun! Yes, let's see some pictures on this blog!

I'm sad y'all won't be coming to Park City. But we can't wait to see you soon in Orem.

Jordan said...

Your kids have plenty of dentists to choose from, don't they? Maybe they won't have to travel so far in the future... ;)

The Clay's said...

I wish we could be there! You and Sue haven't even met Abram and I haven't met Az!!!! I miss you all!