Thursday, March 4, 2010

MY BABY GIRL IS 2

This year for Aislyn's 2nd birthday we went with an animal theme... seeing how she is crazy for them.

I just can't seem to get away from the green...I love it.

This was her little plate. The kids had their own special monkey plates.

The cousins made great guests and playmates. Here is Roman on the slide.

Aunt Erin loves me more the best.

Asher found his way up in the tree (after watching Dad do it).

Kajsa waited patiently for her turn.

Big Brother shows his teeth.

After dinner we opened presents.

Look at that surprise face!

Oma made her the prettiest apron.

Kajsa and AZ wanted into the new big wheel. Look at AZ's toes.

Here's a close up. Dance Class Soon?

Ok, now this picture is just for our own amusement. AZ is totally freaked out by fire and hot...totally. She screamed through her entire birthday song.

But the cupcake proved to be worth it.

And the day ended with a movie, blanket, and Kajsa.
Happy 2nd Birthday Little Angel. Thanks you for coming to be with our family.

6 comments:

V said...

What a fun party! Love the decor!

Pierce and Stacy said...

This is one of my favorite posts.... I loved ALL of the pictures and clicked through each one individually. :) I love her chocolate brown eyes and her little twinkle toes that are getting ready for dance class, I love the apron and the movie under a blanket with KJ. LOVE IT! Good job Malindi!

Pierce and Stacy said...

And yes, I put Malindi on purpose. :)

Jordan said...

I think that last picture is my favorite! Miss you guys.

Erin said...

Cousins DO make the best party guests, huh?! Our lesson for 2010... Cousin Parties Rock (note to self for future parties!). And yes, adorable pics :) We had a blast!

Durrett Family Band said...

Adorbs! So excited to see them next week!