Wednesday, March 3, 2010

MY SOCCER MAN...MEN

Need I say more? How cute is he?

These pictures are actually from Dade's 2nd Soccer Game. Mommy had great intentions of taking the best pictures ever at game #1, but the battery died after two shots.


He chose his own number and when we asked him why he picked 5..."Because I'm going to be 5 at my next birthday". Good enough for me.

We are really blessed to have Dain be the assistant coach. The first of many father/son sports I would guess.

*WARNING* The next comments maybe a little biased.
He is awesome. He loves it. He even got upset at the end of this game because he didn't score a goal (the previous game he scored two). We all love it.

Even AZ.

6 comments:

Jordan said...

Great facial expressions! I can't wait to see him in action.

The Clay's said...

Abram is going to be so happy! I can't believe how big they are getting!! I hope we can come to the reunion so we can see all of you!

Pierce and Stacy said...

Um.... That is amazing! He scored two on his first game?! Ha. And this totally brings me back to when my dad was my coach in every sport and every team I ever participated in, good luck M. :) So fun!

P.s. Did you guys get a new camera? The pics are great!

Durrett Family Band said...

Goodness gracious, he looks so cute.

Jen Christensen said...

That is officially the cutest post EVER!!!!!!

Robertsons said...

he is getting SO big!!!