Friday, September 24, 2010

GRAYER 3 MONTHS

Little smirk.

Getting stronger.

Hello Beautiful Blue Eyes. Can you believe this little guy is already 3 months old? I hate how fast time flies.
I don't know what it is with my kids, but they have all sucked their thumbs. I have tried and tried to keep Grayer sucking on his pacifier, but he pops it right out. I do have to admit that I love how he sucks his thumb and puts his other hand up behind his head. He is doing it right now as I am typing this.

We are being blessed here in the Flower Mound area. We were able to attend the Ground Breaking Ceremony of a new Stake Center. It will be so fun to tell the kids about how they were there when it all started.

I was washing the dished the other day and Dade yells in to me..."Mom get the camera". I come hurrying in with it to see this. Dade wanted a picture...here you go bud.

Grayer then gave me a bunch of smiles.

And then switched to holding Dade's finger.
Here's to another wonderful 3 months!

2 comments:

Pierce + Stacy Thiot said...

haha, I love Dade... Hurry, get the camera! So cute. I love those pictures. And his blues are so dark blue, I love it!

Tyler and Jen said...

Boone sucks his thumb just like Grayer, except he puts his other hand on the side of his head...he's my first thumb sucker...I know I should try and stop it but it's just so cute and he doesn't loose his thumb in the middle of the night...LOL!