Thursday, October 14, 2010

DALLAS ARBORETUM

CUTE!!!!! I love this little guy. He always has a smile for me. Even when we spent the day at the Dallas Arboretum and he has to see most of it from the stroller.

I think the #1 reason my kids love going is to get their faces painted. This is the second time Dade has had them paint a spider.

AZ got a princess face...pretty fitting.

We hit the petting Zoo. Cousin Miller and Emerson joined us. Don't you just love the sweet smile on Millers face?

The only way I could get this picture was to let them all hold pumpkins. It worked...for about two seconds.

She is growing up so fast. I just love this phase. They are so excited about everything and still listen (kind of).

Proof that Momma was there.

One day they will be big and will look at me like I'm crazy for trying to get them to sit next to each other for a picture. Luckily that day hasn't come yet.

You can't tell from the picture, but Dade actually fell into that perfect stop. When I looked up I started laughing and had to grab the camera. It took him a minute, but eventually we were both smiling and giggling.
I love the Autumn.

1 comment:

Jackie Clove said...

What fun times! The kids ARE really growing -- especially Grayer! It is fun to see your cute pictures!