Sunday, June 12, 2011

EASTER FEAST/MORNING

Some of you may remember the Easter Feast from last year. It is a week long Family Home Evening event. My favorite night is the feast. We dress up, eat food Jesus would have eaten and learn a little more about our Savior.

Last year this little guys was just waiting to join us. He looks so cute...don't you want to kiss his little checks?

Dade really got into it this year. He helped make the food, get the clothes ready...I am so proud of him.

Aislyn thought she looked like a princess...I have to agree.

Yummy Eats!

My beauties!

Let's Eat!

Easter Egg Hunt at Oma and Opa's with the cousins.

Grayer had no trouble finding his basket Easter Morning.

Look at all the loot!

So surprised. A Brinkerhoff tradition to have a basket hidden in the dryer.
I have the best family.

No comments: