Monday, June 27, 2011

SISTER TRIP 2011

Most of you already know about my Sister Trips. We used to take them every year, but have had to scale back to every other year since my little sister and I seem to always be too prego or have someone too little to leave.
This year we went to Disney World.

Aren't my sisters beautiful!

Sorry about your eye Laura...

After giggling about the missing eye from the last picture, the women behind of in line offered to take a picture of all three of us.

They make me so happy.

I am so glad we chose the wrong line...if not, we wouldn't have found these great musical instruments.

I love these women. We figured out that we have been going on Sister Trips since 1993...18 years. We are planning a big one for our 20th Anniversary...CHINA? Just kidding.
P.S. Laura, Susan I spent the afternoon looking through pictures and we were pretty close with our trip list. Cabo is still a ?

1 comment:

Polly said...

I love all three of you so much. You look so happy! I am glad you have this tradition. My sisters and I keep taking about it, but haven't gotten around to planning one.