Monday, August 15, 2011

INDEPENDENCE DAY

This picture melts my heart. When I think of the 4th of July I will always remember this picture.

We went to the City of Flower Mound's Freedom Festival. There we bounce houses, carnival games and most importantly...food.

Grayer was such a good sport. Just chillin' in the stroller snacking on his Cheerios.

Always making sure Mom is watching.

Dade didn't want to ride this ride. "I'm too big for this." I told him we were waiting in line for AZ and the next thing you know...He is loving it.

Cute Little Hands.

Cute Little Face.
Happy 4th of July...a month late.

2 comments:

Pierce + Stacy Thiot said...

Great pictures! I love the first one and the one of AZ in the swing, turning around to make sure you're there. SO cute! By the looks on everyone's faces, it looks like it was HOT... no thank you... I'll stick with my 73 and sunny in LA. :)

*Come visit and go to Disneyland with us!

Polly said...

Happy 4th! I can't believe how big Grayer looks! We need to see each other so the kids can have some cousin bonding time. We love you.