Friday, November 4, 2011

TAKE A LOOK


The following are a collection of pictures from the last few months. In July Cousin Miller turned 3 and each of the party goers were given these as favors (so cute Jordan!). My caped crusaders love theirs.


Fast as lighting!


Able to leap tall ....couches.


AZ's first day of our co-op preschool. We started this group last year and have loved being a part of it. She has to miss out a lot right now, but when we get into the new house she will be happy as a clam.


I can't contain all the silliness around here.


My Boys!


Ok, now if you look back through the old blog entries you'll find more than one entry like this pictured above.


Every time it rains I know what will be asked...Can we put on our rain coats and boots?
Yes, little ones...yes you can.


Halloween, my favorite holiday. There are more sprinkles than cupcake.


The smiles make it all worth it.


Dade's creations...


AZ's....


and Grayer taste tested them. I think he liked them.

No comments: