Friday, March 2, 2012

DINOSAUR VALLEY


One of the first things Dade said he wanted to learn about was Dinosaurs...which scared me to death.   I don't or should I say I didn't know anything about dinosaurs.  We both, now know more than I thought was possible.
So, with that being said, after a few weeks of schooling on dinosaurs we drove down to Dinosaur Valley State Park.


One of the first things you need when visiting any park...a walking stick.


Notice Dade's walking stick.


It was a little colder than we would have liked, but in the end I think it helped keep the kids close. 


I also ended up loving that Grayer had his gloves on.  He fell down about million times, but never cried due to those little gloves.


The only thing missing in this picture is Dain.


Sometimes this kid just melts me.


This was taken just before the massive kid tumble.


This T-Rex never saw such beautiful kids.


OH NO!!!!!


Daddy is so funny.

2 comments:

Jordan said...

I love those last two pictures!

Melissa Clay said...

Your kids are so cute!! Hopefully I get to see you guys this summer! And a side note because I don't have your email or anything, Abram is in Plano right now for an internship interview! So we will see how that goes. He might be living in Texas over the summer!! Love you guys!