Monday, March 12, 2012

ZOO EXPLORERS


When the kids look back at these pictures, I hope what they see is how much fun they had together.
Dade and Asher took it upon themselves to navigate the group through the zoo.  They did a pretty good job.


My one picture of Grayer.  I love you little boy...one day you will be free of the stroller..I promise.


Smiles, smiles, smiles.  It's always all smiles when we are with our cousins.


Too cute, right?


I should have saved the too cute comment for this picture.


Hands down my favorite part of the Fort Worth Zoo...feeding the birds.
Dade as usual walked right in.


AZ didn't want the bird to land on her, so she brought the stick to them...ON THE GROUND.


Now, birds are pretty scary, but snakes...no big deal.


All the cousins.  We are nine in total now.  I can't believe it.


This picture is a more accurate depiction of the craziness.
Come again Jordan, we can't wait to see you guys.

3 comments:

Pierce + Stacy Thiot said...

hahaha, that last picture! Seriously so cute that Dade and Asher were your guides! :) I'm so sad I miss out on all the fun!

Erin said...

A good day!! I'm looking pretty snazzy in the background of one picture :)

Jordan said...

So cute and fun as always! Still wishing we lived closer.