Saturday, September 22, 2012

DADE'S SCHOOL YEAR - IN 7 WEEKS


As I mentioned in the previous post, Dade started Kindergarten in April and was able to go to about 7 weeks of school.  During that time he had a lot of different activities so...I decided to bunch them altogether.
This was the Hoe Down.  The kids loved it.  


Aislyn and Grayer both rode the horses, but Dade was too busy running around with his friends.


WAGS the dog came for a weekend visit.


Normally all these events wouldn't happen in such a short time, but that's what happens when you only have 7 weeks of Kindergarten.


*Side note*
By the end of the weekend all three kids were dying to hold WAGS.


He even made an appearance at the Father Son Breakfast.


Man he is one handsome little guy...I'm talking about Dade.


See what I mean...everyone wanted in on WAGS time.


End of Year Party.


I think it probably would have been more fun for me to actually go to Hawaii, but that wasn't an option.


Last Day of School.


Mrs. Burson was great!!!  She really helped Dade fit right in and I know it helped make the transition to 1st Grade so much easier.
Thanks again.

No comments: