Sunday, September 9, 2012

HAPPY EASTER


We had beautiful weather for Easter this year.  The cousins got together for an Easter Egg Hunt at Oma and Opa's.  Every time I look at pictures of the cousins together I just can't help but be thankful for all the built in friends they get to have.


Grayer really got the hang of it this year.  He was stealing eggs all over the place.


Aislyn was the helper...trying to help everyone else find their eggs.


Not the best picture of Dade, but I feel guilty if I leave him out.


A couple of days later we had our 3rd Annual Easter Feast.  I have to admit that at least half the reason I do this is to get this cute picture.


On to Easter Baskets.  It's always fun to watch the kids run around trying to find their baskets and with Church starting at 9:00 we decided to do Easter Baskets later that night.  It was a blast.


Dade found his first and had to climb on the landing to get to it.


I always hide one under the entry table.  Grayer got the honor this year.


Pink and Purple.  Still her favorite.




LOVE


MY FAMILY.

No comments: