Wednesday, November 7, 2012

CLOVE FAMILY REUNION 2012


This is one of those times that you realize you must have been having too much fun to stop and take pictures, because truth be told I thought I would have had more pictures to post from my family reunion.
We were able to stay here in Texas this summer as my family traveled out here for the reunion.


Here are the kids with some of their cousins at Natural Bridge Cavern. 
They can always find something to do, even here while we waited for everyone to arrive.


Yes, that is the biggest, most  frightening grasshopper I have ever seen. 
Notice the hand for the size comparison.


This "natural bridge" was so beautiful.  I love going and seeing places like this.  It's a visual reminder of how much our Heavenly Father loves us.


The best part...getting a cute shot of my family. Second best part...the cool temperature in the cavern.


Our vacation was filled with swimming, eating, and a little down time.  The kids decided they were a little too cool, so they built this pillow fort to help warm themselves up.


San Antonio Riverwalk.  We took the kids on a boat tour and then grabbed some bbq for lunch.
All in all...a wonderful trip.

No comments: