Friday, November 2, 2012

SUMMER FUN


Memories.  This first set of pictures is just for me.  I'm pretty sure this scene you are looking at wont play out live again.


Dade has "mowed" with Dad for years, but it gets fewer and farther between all the time.


I wish I had Dain's laptop so I could put the pictures of Dade when he was 2/3 doing this exact same thing.


Summer is always full of great memories.  Like this one.  Dain and I took Dade and AZ to a Texas Rangers game.  They loved it.  I loved it.


Since Dade started playing baseball in the spring we have been an "all things baseball" family.  Just one week ago Dade made the 2000 catch club for his team, the Phillies.  He also has his first tournament this weekend.  Here we go!


I thought AZ might get a little bored, but I was SO wrong.  She loved it.  We even stayed for the fireworks.


Only thing missing...Grayer.  Thanks Oma for watching him.  He wouldn't have been able to make it to the end.
More summer fun pictures coming your way.

No comments: