Friday, January 18, 2013

A MONTHS WORTH OF PICTURES


The following are a collection of pictures that I wanted to make sure to add, but didn't want to create a separate blog entry for each.
Aislyn has been just LOVING Pre-K.  She has the best teachers and half of her class goes to church with us.  This particular day was Crazy Hat Day.  She even picked one out for Grayer.


I love adding pictures of the kids eating from the beaters after I've made some treat.  It brings back fond memories, although I'm positive my Mom didn't let us get this messy.


A few days after Crazy Hat Day was Aislyn's Thanksgiving Feast.   After a few cute songs we headed down to the classroom.


Let the Feast Begin.  Aislyn was in heaven.  She eat corn, cheese and ham.  Not your traditional Thanksgiving Dinner, but this was this kids dream dinner.


During Thanksgiving Break we had an unexpected visitor.


It's a pretty sad, long story.  This poor doe was injured, most likely from jumping over a fence.   Her underbelly was torn and she could hardly walk.


She stayed with us, night and day for about 3 days and then came back to visit on and off for the next month.  We haven't seen her in about a month now and hope she is doing well.
I have to admit I still look out the back window hoping to see her out in the back yard.


Nothing like finding a missing pair of vampire teeth...especially in your church clothes.


This is a first for one of my kids.  I know I'm about to have number 4 and most people would think things like this happen almost everyday, but no, at least not to us.  Grayer feel asleep in the car (2 hours before his nap time, mind you) and was so out that I was able to get him out of his car-seat, carry him into Costco, and shop with him laying in the cart for about 20 minutes before he woke up.  I still can't believe it.


This is also a first...a sad one.  Dade's best friend since the summer before pre-k has been Trevor. Trevor and his family moved to Kansas City last week and things just wont be the same.


Here is the whole crew.  I have the best pictures of Trevor's little sister Lia, Az and Grayer playing dress up.  They will be missed.  


Aislyn's Dance Recital this Christmas time was at a retirement home.  They put smiles on everyone's faces.  


You can't help but smile when you see this cute face.


Or this smiling face.  We were waiting for...


Aunt Katy to come home from her mission to Sacramento Spanish speaking.


I'm so thankful for the family I have.  They are such good examples for my little ones.


Last picture.  Dade has started playing on a basketball team.  He and his fellow Wildcats have done very well so far and best of all...he is really enjoying it. 

No comments: