Thursday, January 24, 2013

CIRCLE OF EXCELLENCE 2012


This is the reason.  The person who provides us with all the fun.  Dain has, what I call, the best job on Earth. Getting to work for ESPN has given us some amazing experiences.
Dain won the COE (Cirlce of Excellence) Award again this year.  The 3rd time in 4 years.  This year that meant that he and I got a trip to Disney World.


We spent a little time at Magic Kingdom.  I felt so bad, I couldn't ride anything.  Being 36 weeks pregnant has a few draw backs.  So Dain decided not to ride anything either.


We've never been there at Christmas time.  It was decorated so beautifully.


This was also the first time we have been there without the kids.  WooHoo!


We were welcomed with this when we got back to the room.


We were able to go to a Miami Heat vs. Orlando Magic game.


We took a boat trip to see the Fireworks on New Year's Eve.


The next morning we went to watch the Nebraska vs. Georgia Capital One Bowl.


We sat right behind the end zone.


Best part.  The last evening we went to Animal Kingdom park after closing and had an amazing dinner followed by unlimited rides on the Mount Everest Ride.  I, of course, couldn't ride, but Dain rode it 7 times.  Yup, 7 times. 
I love this place.  I love this man.

1 comment:

ambyr said...

hey friend!!!!! I just caught up on all of your cute blogging!!! I actually texted dain a few weeks ago but never heard back... I hear you're about to have a baby! or did you already?!! miss you guys!!! I wanna catch up!!!!