Tuesday, December 17, 2013

ON TO DISNEY WORLD


In August Dain learned that the ESPN Dallas Office had been sold to another radio group.  So we decided to take one more trip to Disney World.


Houston, can you hear me?


It's all smiles here.


Ah, Teppan Edo.  You make my mouth water.


The kids love to watch the cook...


Dade loved the food.


Ok, so it rained...we rode the Buzz Lightyear ride...maybe a dozen times.


The kids did this super great Savanger Hunt where they (all of us really) ran all over the park finding clues that Peter Pan left for them. We got to go to the front of the line of the Tea Cups.


Silly.


Yes, let the memories begin.


I have to admit...I'm proud of myself for helping Aislyn dress up.


It was a very special morning...we were going to eat there!


Yup, we eat in Cinderella's Castle.


Even fun for the boys.


Last Day...tram ride.


Tea Cups for Bear.


Such a fun trip.  Such a long drive home.


Sleep Dolly.


Hope to return soon...

No comments: