Friday, January 30, 2015

CHRISTMAS EVE AND CHRISTMAS DAY


Once there was a snowman, snowman, snowman and snowman and snowman and snowman.


Happy First Christmas Baby Love.


Dade didn't want to cooperate with the picture taking this morning, so this is all I got.


Tissue paper is the best.


I hope I never forget this moment.  Grayer, at the time, would go around doing this Mike Wasowski move from Monsters University. All the while making the tongue clicking noise too. 


A little dress up goes a long way.  Pure excitement.


On to Oma's house.  Aislyn is waiting her turn.


Eva and Gray doing the same.


These moments of waiting sometimes felt like forever.


Luckily Clove's present wasn't wrapped.


She still rides this thing everyday.


I love her.


The amazing thing is, I love this one just as much. Somehow your heart just keeps growing.

No comments: