Monday, August 24, 2009

SWEET SUMMER FUN

I finally uploaded the pictures from my trip to California with the kids. I couldn't wait to share them.
Dade and AZ running around the backyard. I finally got them to slow down for a minute to snap a picture of the two them...the only one from the trip I might add.
This little jeep (supposed to be battery powered, but as you can tell is now man powered, thanks Uncle Alma) was all the rage. The boys couldn't get enough of it.

This is a picture from the day we played at Uncle Alma and Aunt Polly's house. All the kids had such a great time...thanks guys!!

Now the true winner of all competitions was the dune cycle. Not a morning or evening went by that all the kids missed a turn riding with Papa.

The session usually ended with Aislyn being pulled off crying for another turn.
I still have a ton of pictures from the river, blackberry picking, etc. and will post those in the next few days. I can't believe summer is almost over. Dade starts preschool one week from tomorrow. Makes me want to cry.





No comments: