Friday, December 18, 2009

ZOO DAY...HOORAY!!!

My parents came to visit the middle of October (my little sister who lives in Midland, TX was having a baby) and we decided to visit the Fort Worth Zoo with them.

I actually got a shot with everyone. We were watching the monkeys (they were particularly amusing this morning).

Dade watched the elephants for quite some time. He kept asking them to make a trumpet noise.

The next thing I know he has moved on to climbing on top of the elephant.

Aislyn wanted to walk most of the time, which of course slowed us down, but at least I got a cute picture out of it.

Aislyn's first time on a carousel. She was apprehensive until the very end, when she started to cry because we had to get off.

I love my family.

I know this picture isn't the best but I do believe this (broken mind you) jungle jeep ride was their favorite thing. They "rode" (sat in, more like it) in it for several minutes.

No comments: