Tuesday, December 29, 2009

MISCELLANEOUS PICTURES

I have two wonderful "kitchen helpers"...

maybe calling them my personal dishwashers would be more fitting.

These next few pictures are from visiting my parents in California for Thanksgiving. I didn't get as many good pictures as I had hoped for.

I have missed this part of my childhood. These deer are only about 10 feet from the house... not a bad place for a little rest.

Dade and AZ spent a great deal of time with cousins Coen and Beckett. They are only a few months apart each.

Look at this little joy. This is my newest niece, Laura. I was lucky enough to go to Midland for her Baby Blessing. She is so beautiful.
The next set of pictures will be the Christmas Collection. Coming Soon.

2 comments:

Durrett Family Band said...

Licking the beaters is one of the best things ever.

Laura Preece said...

Okay! This is all rather involved. I had to set up an account to write you back, but I doubt I will remember the password. Anyway, the kids are adorable, and I especially loved Sea World.

Love ya, Laura