Tuesday, January 12, 2010

CHRISTMAS PART I - PARKER SQUARE

We live in a wonderful place. We are surrounded by good, caring people. Our community maybe a little smaller than some in the area, but that's why we love it. These pictures are from an annual Christmas event at Parker Square. The kids love it. This year one of the activities was to help promote/celebrate the new hospital opening in April.

As you can see, they dressed Dade up in gown, hat, gloves so he could pretend doctor to a sick teddy bear. (Aislyn wanted in on the action and big brother didn't mind one bit)

He was very concerned when he couldn't find the teddy bears heart beat...the nurse was a little taken back.

Her face just seems to say...me too.

After the doctor dress up we moved on to the barrel train ride. Mommy stayed with the stroller as Daddy hopped in to help AZ.

Which kid is having the most fun....Dain?

From the train ride we drove these really cool race cars. I wish I had taken a picture of the cars. They are about 16 inches and the kids (or Dain in AZ's case) get to steer and they love it so much, they will even wait in line...does that tell you something?
After the cars we bounced in a few bounce houses, walked around a little, made a craft, got a few glow bracelets and headed home. We love it here.

1 comment:

Durrett Family Band said...

I can't believe how big your kids are growing. It's so not fair that I don't get to see it all up close. I'm pouting right now. You can't see it but I'm pouting.