Wednesday, April 13, 2011

AZ - 3 & UP

Okay, I figure the only way I'm going to get caught up it to dedicate a blog entry to each of the kids. This one will highlight all of AZ's happenings for the past couple of months.

I know this picture is of both AZ and Dade, but seriously how cute is her face? She was so excited to head out into the snow.

This picture is to show all of you how girly she can be. This year for her birthday I asked her what she wanted for her birthday party. The only answer I could get out of her was "PINK". Then one day we were at Old Navy and she saw this tablecloth and she wouldn't put it down. She even carried it around the Dollar Store a few days later to match all the plates and utensils.

Since "Pink" wasn't a lot to go on, Mom decided to make her party a Pajama Party on Saturday morning. It was a hit. I want to have all the rest of my kids parties while I get to stay in my pj's.
"The Middles" getting ready to chow down on breakfast foods.

My Little Pony Love. She loves this toy. Thanks Aunt Jordan.
*Side note*
The day before AZ and Dade were playing outside on the slide and I hear screaming. When I finally get a look at it I am sure she has pushed her teeth through her lips, since it is bleeding on the inside and out. Nope, just barely escaped.
Every time I head up stairs to get Grayer from a nap I come across this on my way back downstairs. She still fits.

Okay, now this picture made the blog because her face is hilarious.

Cute as a bug in a...box?

She actually fits.

Smile Baby Girl.

Can you tell what this picture is about? Look closely.

Here's a hint...

"I don't suck my thumb anymore!!!!!". After trying band-aids, medicine, Tabasco, we finally ended up trying this. It worked. One day she will hate me for putting this picture up for all to see, but she did it!!!!

1 comment:

Verna said...

You have darling children and growing up so fast. We love to read your blog with pictures.