Monday, April 4, 2011

GRAYER'S 9 MONTHS AND I'M LATE GETTING THIS OUT

Let me just start by saying...it has been WAY, WAY TOO LONG.
I have no real excuse. Life has just been running along and I am just trying to stay with the pack. Now, I'll admit I am at the back of the pack, but hopefully I will be able to get caught up.
The following pictures are a few to give you an idea how cute our little Gray is.

Big Boy sitting up at 7 months.

I had these pictures on a separate camera and should have put them up months ago.
A little brotherly love.

OK, now the next several pictures are of Grayer as he was rolling around on the floor. He kept rolling into the wall and the more I giggled the better the pictures got. There are a lot of pictures.







I have a picture of all three of my kids with a puff stuck on their chins.

More brotherly love.

This picture is more for me then for any of you. This is a REMEMBER PICTURE. When Grayer gets tired and starts to fall asleep, he sucks his thumb and rubs his face...just like this.

And this.
A day at the park with Aunt Susan and cousins Charlie and Lulu.

I will post more pictures soon. I still have ones from AZ's birthday, Disney World, Cousins visits, etc. I will try to be better about keeping up with the pack.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Love him! Can he really already be that old?!

Jordan said...

I love the cheek grab thing! He's adorable. I have a couple of pictures to send you from his stay with us.