Wednesday, April 27, 2011

WALT DISNEY WORLD

Here it is two months after our Disney World trip, but at least these pictures are getting up. Thanks to Oma and Aunt Jordan for watching Grayer. I don't think he would have been able to keep up.
*PICTURE OVERLOAD*
There are a ton of pictures. Our parents will probably be the only ones who look through all of these. I am laughing to myself right now!

First Day...Best Friends!


Breakfast at the Tusker House. It is a must with kids.

I figure by the time we get to go again he probably wont want his picture take with all the characters. It's going too fast.

We were able to celebrate AZ's Birthday...again.

My two gorillas.


We wore this little one out. Poor thing.

We gave Dade the camera while we were waiting in line for the Toy Story Ride. Here are a few of his best.








The face Mom got when I took the camera back.

We stayed at The Cabins again...favorite.

Pretty Frightening.

Dade's Picture.

Too Cute!!

Princess Storybook Dinner.





Some how Dain is always the guy that gets pulled in from the crowd.

I guess Dade is going to follow in Daddy's foot prints.



AZ too.

Okay, a little random. Dain loves me so much that he took this picture for me. I couldn't stop commenting on how gorgeous these blossoms were.

Family Dinner at the Drive-In.


Splash Mountain - Dade's Favorite.

Maybe mine too.

The reason we get to go...my amazing husband. Circle of Excellence winner two years in a row.
AZ started her purse phase right here on this very spot.


We went to the Aloha Dinner Show.


The kids learned a little hula. Mom took pictures and smiled.

We love this place.

Can you tell?

4 comments:

Pierce + Stacy Thiot said...

So many comments floating around in my head right now:
1. Awesome post - I clicked on just about every picture to see it enlarged.
2. Love that Dain had a hair tie on this wrist, probably for you.
3. Love that he took the flower picture for you.
4. Speaking of pictures, Dade is seriously a true photographer - those were really good pictures, he really lets the images focus!!
5. Cute that AZ started her purse love at Disney World.
6. I've never done a drive-thru dinner thingy, cool.
7. They look so cute and well-behaved on the flight!
8. I love the picture of Dain doing the Gorilla stance with the kiddos.
9. I love how AZ is looking at Cinderella at the restaurant. :)
10. You look hot in that black dress!
11. What a fun vacation.

Sorry that was so long, very much needed though!

Polly said...

I loved all the pictures- it looked like such a great trip. Coen is going to Disneyland this summer with Papa Ray for his 5th birthday- but Alma and I are a little sad we won't be there for his first trip- we keep debating if we are going to do a family trip first- but since we leave for Mexico in a couple of weeks I think that is sadly out.

We love you and I keep dreaming of a fun trip with your family (I almost called to ask you to join us in Mexico). Looking forward to the summer.

Erin said...

Fun fun fun!! Next time, we'll have to accompany ya'll :)

Jordan said...

Looks like fun! You'll have to plan our Disney World trip for us because it looks like you know where all the fun is at. :)

We had fun watching little Grayer, by the way!