Wednesday, October 28, 2009

DALLAS ARBORETUM

Every year we visit the Dallas Arboretum during the fall. They have the best activities for the kids. This year we brought a couple of friends with us and the kids had even more fun.

Dade was by far the fastest of all the runners...perhaps because none of the other kids thought it was a race.

This year the arboretum had storybook houses all over. AZ liked this house and just kept walking in and out the doors.

Treasure Island... who doesn't love that story? Dade had a great time "exploring".

The pumpkins are my favorite part and I can't get enough pictures. Aislyn was a little overwhelmed and wasn't sure she wanted to touch them.

Dade on the other hand dove right in.

She looks so sad.

Can you believe he turned 4 two days after this picture?

I love being able to stay home with these two beautiful kids. I am so blessed.

3 comments:

Pierce and Stacy said...

Oh my goodness!!! Every time I come on to my computer you have updated. This is GREAT!

I canNOT believe he is four. awww where does the time go?

I love how AZ was scared to touch the pumpkins and how Dade ran the fastest even though it wasn't a race. :)Cute kids. We can wait to see you guys. Dec. 16th. Let's plan something fun!

Polly said...

I am loving all the updates! Isn't this time of year the best! I love the colors, the pumpkins, the food- I love it all.

We wish we were closer and could do some of these fun things together.

Durrett Family Band said...

You are a posting machine! Dade looked like he was in pumpkin heaven. Love that AZ was afraid to touch the pumpkins. Charlie hated scooping ours out this year.