Tuesday, October 27, 2009

TEXAS STATE FAIR

This was my first visit to the Texas State Fair and I certainly hope it's not the last. Dade loved learning how to be a farmer. Have you ever seen such a cute farmer?


After planting seeds, watering them and harvesting them Dade was able to ride the tractor to the market.

He is definitely thinking farming is a pretty exciting career option.

AZ was too little to be a farmer so she went across the way with Dad to shoot some hoops.

After that we went to see the animals and it didn't take more than a minute before Dade was begging to feed the animals. I have tons of pictures of him feeding sheep, cows, goats, donkeys, etc., but the best was the baby giraffe.

AZ wasn't so sure of the animals. She stayed in Dad's arms the whole time.

My two cute little farmers.

Thank you Texas State Fair. We will see you next year!

1 comment:

Pierce and Stacy said...

Umm... I love his black shirt... too cute! And the picture with him riding the tractor melts my heart! You have the cutest kids.