Sunday, October 25, 2009

FHE - HALLOWEEN COOKIES

I have to admit that it might be more for my own enjoyment than for the kids, but I love to decorate sugar cookies. It seems that I can make up any occasion to make a batch of sugar cookies. This year Dade "helped me"... notice all the flour on his arm.

On to the decorating part. I think I passed on my love to this little guy.

I still have high hopes for this little one. Not bad for her first time.

Fingers work much better.

On to the best part...eating the cookies. Look at his mouth.

We had such a fun time. Fall is the best season. Next month...Thanksgiving Sugar Cookies and the month after that...Christmas Sugar Cookies. I can keep this going forever.

3 comments:

Robertsons said...

ure such a fun mom!! But i was wonder "we could always use and extra player" u in?

Pierce and Stacy said...

Fuuuuuun! Can we do this while we are in town over the Christmas break?! Pretty please.

Jordan said...

I'm sure your kiddos will be more than happy to have sugar cookies for Thanksgiving and Christmas too!! We can't wait to see you!